Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Social Innovation and Impact in Nonprofit Leadership by Tine Hansen-Turton, MGA, JD, FCPP, FAAN in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Social Innovation and Impact in Nonprofit Leadership by Tine Hansen-Turton, MGA, JD, FCPP, FAAN for free.
This timely textbook, reflecting the trends and developments in the nonprofit sector over the past decade, encompasses the core competencies required to lead nonprofit organizations through social innovation and impact during the 21st century. It fills a knowledge gap for leaders, managers, practitioners, students, faculty members, and providers in this rapidly growing field by providing a comprehensive framework for how to run and manage nonprofits. This includes all of the tools needed to affect social change through ethical business practices, management and leadership business strategies, social marketing, and policy analysis across government, nonprofits, and philanthropy.
The growth of this field is evidenced by recent national efforts including the establishment of a White House Office of Social Innovation and Civic Participation, a National Alliance for Social Investments, and the Stanford Social Innovation Review. The book addresses solutions to key problem for professionals in the nonprofit sector: creating a return on investment defined by concrete outcomes and ability to demonstrate their organizationís impact. Organizational case studies are presented by practitioners who have used innovative principles to organize, create, and manage ventures to influence social change locally, regionally, and beyond.
- Provides a comprehensive framework for how to run and manage nonprofits in the 21st century
- Describes the core competencies and tools needed to affect social innovation and impact
- Addresses a key problem for nonprofit professionals: the need to provide donors with a social return on investment
- Discusses how nonprofit leaders can demonstrate their organizationís impact
- Written and edited by highly respected professionals in the nonprofit field