Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Pocket Tutor Obstetrics by Jodi Keane in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Pocket Tutor Obstetrics by Jodi Keane for free.
Titles in the Pocket Tutor series give practical guidance on subjects that medical students and foundation doctors need help with ‘on the go’, at a highly-affordable price that puts them within reach of those rotating through modular courses or working on attachment.
Topics reflect information needs stemming from today’s integrated undergraduate and foundation courses:
- Common presentations
- Investigation options (e.g. ECG, imaging)
- Clinical and patient-orientated skills (e.g. examinations, history-taking)
The highly-structured, bite-size content helps novices combat the ‘fear factor’ associated with day-to-day clinical training and provides a detailed resource that students and junior doctors can carry in their pocket.
- Logical, building-block approach to content: initial chapter on the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, followed by focus on obstetric examination and managing normal pregnancy. Subsequent chapters describe specific disorders and complications
- Disorders are accompanied by medical images, examination photos and practical artworks
- Focuses on the conditions medical students and junior doctors are most likely to see