Do you know that you can save money by getting the book The Big Book of Special Education Resources by George Giuliani in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download The Big Book of Special Education Resources by George Giuliani for free.
The most reputable sources of information right at your fingertips!
There are abundant resources in the field of special education for professionals and parents of children with special needs. However, it can be a daunting task to navigate through this sea of organizations, Web sites, books, and other resources in order to find exactly what you need.
Save time and take the guesswork out of your search for information and materials by turning to this definitive guide! Practical and easy to use, this ready-reference is borne out of extensive research and numerous interviews with parents and professionals to ensure selection of only the highest-caliber and most sought-after resources. Covering everything from federal agencies and professional organizations to IEP information and lesson plans, and providing extensive resources for all 50 states, The Big Book of Special Education Resources offers the most comprehensive collection of its kind.
- Contact information for and descriptions of dozens of clearinghouses and national disability organizations
- Thousands of pertinent toll-free numbers and Web sites for all areas of special education
- Reputable books, videos, and journals on specific topics in special education
- State-by-state directory of agencies, disability-specific organizations, and parent groups
- Additional comprehensive resource sections covering behavior issues, IDEA and IEP navigation, reputable sources of teaching strategies and materials, and more
Save yourself hours of hassle and frustration by picking up The Big Book and putting the most up-to-date and reputable resources in every area of special education right at your fingertips!